Top 5 treadmills for under $500
Are you interested in improving your fitness, doing cardiovascular workouts daily, can help you lose weight improve heart health, reduce blood pressure and improve mood and sleep among other things?
An affordable treadmill is a convenient way to get all these benefits from home.
Luckily you can get some great treadmills for your home or office at very affordable prices.
Top 5 treadmills for under $500
Number 5 – Exerpeutic TF 1000
This is a solid treadmill with a lot of good features but not all the extra add-ons that other treadmills come with.
- It’s sturdy and solidly built to support up to 400 pounds and can be used by almost any sized person
- with its 20 inch wide treadmill belt and extra long 18-inch safety handles.
- It goes up to 4 miles per hour and you can adjust the speed in point 1 mile per hour increments.
- It’s 1.5 horsepower high torque motor is fairly quiet and
- it has an LCD monitor which shows time, distance, calories burned speed and pulse.
- It also folds for easy storage.
Number 4 – Goplus folding treadmill
This is a good looking treadmill that is efficient in space-saving too.
- It is easy to fold with a soft drop system to make folding and unfolding a breeze.
- It’s powerful – with a 2.25 horsepower motor 4 speeds from point 5 miles per hour to 7 points 5 miles per hour.
- Its LCD display programs and resistance settings are all very good as well
- That being said this treadmill only supports up to 220 pounds
- the treadmill belt is on the shorter side for long-striding runners.
If you don’t have these issues to contend with though this is a great option.
Number 3- Sunny Health and Fitness treadmill
The sunny health and fitness treadmill comes in as a high-quality lower-cost option.
- It is also one of the faster machines, capable of reaching
- a speed of 9 miles per hour.
The only problem with this is that the treadmill belt is a little narrow and tends to slip a bit at the highest speeds.
Other than that there are a lot of great features.
- It has 9 built-in workout programs and
- 3 adjustable incline levels flat 2 percent and 4.3 7 %
- It is a durable machine that will not break the bank for you.
Number 2 West locations are 5.2 treadmill
The reason the West locations machine comes in at number two is that it does most everything well if not great.
- It has a good sized belt at 16 inches by 50 inches.
- A quiet 2.5 horsepower motor
- 2 adjustable incline positions
- a large LCD display with all the usual functions
- it folds up nicely for storage.
- Its best feature might be the comfort cell cushioning which provides a very comfortable workout and minimizes the stress on your joints.
It can also help you with your personal fitness routine in weight loss goals with its six built in weight loss apps that were created by a certified personal trainer. This machine hits every major category which is why it is high on the list.
Number one Xterra fitness TR 150 folding treadmill
Xterra fitness really pulled out the stops with ETR 150. First off it’s great for users of all levels of fitness
- a large LCD screen
- a good sized belt and speeds up to 10 miles per hour.
This is the fastest on the list for those serious runners.
- it offers a wide variety of workouts as well with 12 preset workout programs and three different incline settings.
- the extras extra soft cushioning technology supports maximum impact absorption.
- While it’s not overly expensive it’s very solid and well-made which makes it an exceptional value overall.
- These machines will not only give you a convenient way to stay fit and healthy, they are also affordable and easy to set up in store.
Any one of these quality treadmills will help make your fitness routine easy and inspiring.
Head over to the description below for links to more detailed info on each of these machines and remember to leave a comment to let us know your opinion.